Le Paradou accepts dogs!
Camping Dordogne that accepts dogs
If you go on vacation, it is now possible to take your dog with you. Many hotels allow pets on their premises. Le Paradou in the Dordogne is one of these hotels.
A family-friendly campground
The Paradou campsite is a 4 star establishment located in the Nouvelle Aquitaine region. It is located in Parcoul in the Dordogne, a picturesque village situated between the Drone and the Atlantic. This vast domain extends over 6 km. It is a real favorite place for camping. You can enjoy a wide range of activities If you like to play sports, you will have the opportunity to practice miniature golf, archery, ping-pong and many other team sports. Camping Dordogne also offers several activities for young and old such as parties, various animations and mini-clubs. Even your dog will not be left out, he will be able to have a good swim in the lake.
- Access to the beach is forbidden to dogs (sanitary instructions) but there is a corner further on that can accommodate dogs.
- Animals must not be left loose and must be kept on a leash.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets.
- It is forbidden to have animals urinate on plantations (hedges, flowers…).
- The animal must not be noisy, annoying or threatening.
- In the event of damage to an accommodation created by the animal, the cost of repairs will be deducted from the security deposit.
Accommodation for the family and their dog
For your stay at Camping le Paradou, you will be free to bring your dog. You can stay in a camper van or choose a place to pitch your tent. The establishment also offers other accommodation solutions such as the rental or sale of mobile homes with options for people with reduced mobility.
Before going on a camping trip with your pet, don’t forget to ask about the requirements. It is important to know that some canine species such as those classified in categories 1 and 2 are not accepted. Considered dangerous, these animals can pose a risk to other residents.
To have a pleasant stay at the Paradou campsite, don’t forget to bring your dog’s collar, leash and health booklet. Make sure he has completed all his vaccinations.
Camping le Paradou is a quiet and friendly place. It is one of the many campsites that offer families the joy of enjoying their vacation with their pet.