Beach and Waterpark in Dordogne for the whole family
Come along with your family or friends for a relaxing day at the swimming lake (water controlled by the regional health authority : rated excellent quality for several years), with a sandy beach surrounded by umbrella pines. So, during your holiday at Le Paradou campsite you can not only enjoy the heated covered pool you can also head for the leisure park opposite and enjoy lots of outdoor activities, suitable for all ages. Activities include :
- a sandy beach
- a fishing lake brimming with fish
- bar/snack and a terrace on the waterfront
- water inflatables
- waterslide 15m high and et 110m long
Heaps of fun to be enjoyed at Le Parados leisure park during your family holiday in Périgord vert !
Leisure park opening hours
Our leisure park / waterpark is open to campsite customers and the general public :
- peak season (July, August) : Everyday from 9am to 12.30am to campsite customers.
- Open to the general public until 9pm.
- off-peak (April, May, June, September) : Weekends and Bank holidays from 10am to 7pm only, except on Saturday.
Booking is compulsory for all evening entertainment.
Our leisure park is ideal for a family day out! A holiday in Parcoul is cool !
The water in the lake is controlled by the regional health authority
The water in the lake has been rated “excellent quality” for several years by “ARS”, the regional health authority. Children can swim, splash and play in complete safety.
To ensure the safety of our customers, it is important to comply with the regulations displayed on the boards.